Tuesday, July 7, 2015

GOOD LUCK, KIDDOS



photo by bu11i77



Bryce Dallas Howard, star of Jurassic World, and daughter of Oscar-winning director Ron Howard, likes her parents.  She even liked them while a child and teen.  How's that for a treat?!   Recently Howard said, "My dad would always tell me that I'd love being a grown-up."   (story)      I'm enamored with that kind of optimistic talk to your kid!  It's a break from the usual, 'I hope you'll make enough money,' 'the environment is toxic,' and 'who knows if you can get into the right school.'     



Principle in the type:  "Careful the things you say, children will listen.  Careful the things you do, children will see.  And learn.  Children may not obey, but children will listen.  Children will look to you, for which way to turn.  To learn what to be ... "     Children Will Listen, from Into The Woods








No comments:

Post a Comment