Sunday, February 14, 2016

LOVE IS IN THE AIR






photo by Helga Weber





Two birds with one stone?  That cliche was invented for this post.  (Bet you didn't know?)   Miss. Lady did a beautiful job singing our national anthem last week!  (Happy President's Day!)  (Don't Miss Video Here)  ~ And whoa what a pretty red suit she's wearing!  (Happy Valentine's Day!)  .... See?  A total two-fer!   To the all the lovebirds.  Enjoy!


Principle in the type:  "Only you, you're the only thing I'll see/Forever/In my eyes in my words/And in everything I do/Nothing else but you/Ever  ....   Today, the world was just an address/A place for me to live in/No better than all right/But here you are/And what was just a world is a star/Tonight                           Tonight     (from Westside Story)













No comments:

Post a Comment