Monday, April 18, 2016

'ELLA NEWS





photo by niteprowl3r




Biggest Coachella news I think so far: Guns N' Roses.   "The band played a 2 1/2-hour set of its biggest hits and deep cuts . . ."    Critics say they came, they played, they kicked butt'ola.   I vote GNR relevant in rock history.  They have their sound, made their mark, and all that.   Side note:  I read a while back some of guitarist Duff McKagan's book 'How to Be a Man: (and other illusions).'   I'm a sucker for a good "I'm clean now, love my family, and life is a beautiful thing" story.     news



Principle in the type:  "I think that one may contribute (ever so slightly) to the beauty of things by making one's own life and environment beautiful, as far as one's power reaches.  This includes moral beauty."        Robinson Jeffers          





















No comments:

Post a Comment