Friday, May 13, 2016

THE APPLE






photo by Ashley Van Haeften








While I didn't see anything Adam and Eve related in the paper this week, I have nonetheless been directed to write a post on Adam and Eve.   What, you think I know everything about everything??   Well, I don't!   Surprise.    Sooo I will simply leave you with a cool quote (as usual) for you to chew on.   And an even cooler song.   Each AdamAndEve'ish.   The original everything team. 



                                         



Principle in the type:  "Woman was made of a rib out of the side of Adam; not out of his feet to be trampled upon by him, but out of his side to be equal with him, under his arm to be protected, and near his heart to be loved."           Matthew Henry












                                                                                  Happiest of weekends to you Peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment