Tuesday, March 15, 2016

FACE TIME





photo by Praveen





After once again another actress, Gillian Anderson, was studied and in the press blasted for alleged cosmetic surgery, it was kind of fine with me to give the women a break, when during awards season attention was turned to Tom Cruise.  It has been media-deemed his face is too "puffy" and he's had "some kind" of work done.   (If it matters, Anderson posted "this is how I really look.  #agingwithoutshame.")        link   

It's complicated, trying to look young.  Do we need to look forever young?  What matters most?  



Principle in the type:  "Do you think outward attractiveness, your dress size, or popularity make the slightest difference in your worth to the One who created the universe?"   Dieter F Uchtdorf  




















3 comments:

  1. I personally think it's creepy when I see somebody in a movie and think "They looked just like that 20 years ago!" I really do wonder what I'm going to do when my hair goes gray? Will I color it? The problem is that every woman does, so those that don't automatically look like they're 100!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is a problem keeping up with them young'ns!! Fake and real! Personally I am already a member of the dyed hair club. You might not have to? Some blonds turn a beautiful natural shade. (I shave my legs too. What a sellout!! Haha!!)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete