Friday, December 9, 2016

JINGLE BELLS





photo by Tara Schmidt










Whether your thing is Christmas, or not, you gotta love the music, right?!  I kind of fancy that in 2016, Billboards top Holiday songs still include the classics.  Makes me feel like I'm in a black and white movie, Bing is singing, and turkey's in the oven.  This weekend enjoy the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.  They really know how to 'choir.'    news          

                           

                                   
 

Principle in the type:  "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.  I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.  The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.  I will not shut out the lessons that they teach."     Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol      
 












                                                                                        Happy Cheery Weekend, Peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment