Monday, January 25, 2016

HERO'ISH






photo by Urbanworld Film Festival






Actor Jamie Foxx saved a man from a fiery car crash, when near his Los Angeles home "a 32-year-old man . . . hit a ditch" causing his truck "to roll many times over and burst into flames."  Two witnesses of the crash, including Foxx - rushed to pull the man "to safety."    Foxx later told reporters, "I'm not a hero ... but had to do something."  story        But can we count pulling people from burning cars, at least as a good deed?


Principle in the type:  "But I believe in my capacity and in your capacity to do good, to make some contribution to the society of which we are a part, [and] to grow and develop. … I believe in the principle that I can make a difference in this world, be it ever so small.”                       Gordon B. Hinckley


















No comments:

Post a Comment